Saturday, August 29, 2020

August 29, 2020

These Sweet Potato Soft Tacos { has been the popular prescription on simple Recipe for over 18 years. Thousands of people make every morning. Why? Sweet potato tacos with black beans are an easy and yummy dinner made with wholesome ingredients! Sweet potatoes are one of my top picks for any mexican related recipes. These sweet potato tacos are full of smoky flavor and are so filling and delicious!

Sweet Potato Soft Tacos When my husband says, "these need to be on a menu somewhere," it makes me smile. PREPARING THE SWEET POTATOES FOR SWEET POTATO TACOS. Weather you use mushrooms, sweet potatoes, cauliflower or other veggies there is a limitless amount of options out there. You can cook Sweet Potato Soft Tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Sweet Potato Soft Tacos

  1. You need 1 large of sweet potato.
  2. It's 1 can of green chilies.
  3. You need 1 of sweet onion.
  4. You need 1 lb of ground meat: any type.
  5. You need 1 can of sliced olives.
  6. You need 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
  7. Prepare 1/2 cup of tomatillo salsa.
  8. Prepare 1 clove of garlic.

My favorite combo happens to be mushroom and sweet potato, however, I do love cauliflower tacos as well. Check out my recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Tacos With Smokey Garlic Sauce. These healthy Sweet Potato and Lentil Tacos are easy to make and full of plant-based protein! Top them with a drizzle of avocado cream and fall in love with the most delicious vegetarian taco you've ever had!

Sweet Potato Soft Tacos instructions

  1. Peel, dice, and sautee sweet potato until tender. Set aside in bowl when done..
  2. Dice onion and mince garlic clove. Sautee onion and garlic. When done add to bowl..
  3. Brown ground meat(I use turkey) with the taco seasoning..
  4. While meat is browning add cilantro, olives, and green chilies to the bowl. Fresh chili peppers can be used..
  5. When meat is done add the vegetable mix to the pan and mix in the tomatillo salsa. Cook on reduced heat until hot..
  6. The mix is done. Add to a tortilla. I like to add sour cream and my salsa vinaigrette which I've added as its own recipe. Enjoy..

Thanks to my friends at Pacific Foods for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions are my own. Vegan tacos look so different for everybody. These sweet potato vegan tacos are exactly what we like to put into our tacos. We love sweet potatoes and we added extra protein with the garbanzo beans.

So for the rest of me apologize if there is a step by step that is wrong. Hopefully that is what I gave regarding Sweet Potato Soft Tacos {.If you have trouble choosing what menu to serve for lover can directly visit the website elcircodelasmoscas{

0 comments:

Post a Comment